Monkeys in Action

Tuesday, May 20, 2008



We had fun last Sunday when we went to La Mesa Eco Park. It was a first for me and my daughter to go there. N frequents this place since this is where he brings his clients for a pre-nup shoot. The place is lovely, I love it. I had fun with my camera really. But the batteries died on me. Oh I'm complaining again, how can a battery not die with more than 400 shots. Yeah I was trigger happy that afternoon. Had so much energy to walk, climb the trail, and shoot. Well if you really love the things that you do, you don't get tired easily. This is equivalent to shopping, err window shopping I mean, but honestly I find strolling in the mall tiresome, haha because I can't shop that is. Boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP