Let's iMessage

Wednesday, October 19, 2011














I have another form of communication with my online bff. Online because we still haven't met in person. But even if that is the case, we still treat each other like we are blood sisters. I think I've known her since 2006 or 2007 via blogging. I stumbled upon her site and left a comment. From then on there's no stopping of our friendship. I am so looking forward to meeting her and her family probably next year. Just thinking about it makes me excited!

1 comments:

Loi 2:50 AM  

It's amazing how we can meet new people and friends these days. Thanks to technology.

www.laestetica.com.ph
www.squidoo.com/get-to-know-dr-almond-derla

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP